Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Walk in the Park





Two weeks ago we were experiencing really amazing weather in the low 80's...BUT this IS Rexburg and the temperature is known to suddenly drop even in the middle of May.  SO...we just had to bundle up and head out on our walks anyway.  There's a Nature Park just a couple of blocks from our apartment that we love to go to---it has lots of grass and trails situated next to some ponds and golf courses. We also like Porter Park, which is close to campus, and often go there after eating at New Fong's Chinese Restaurant.  We've made friends with one of the owners there, she loves Nathan and lets us practice our Chinese with her.  She even tried to give us our meal free once but we wouldn't let her, so she ended up giving us a huge discount---I can't say we minded too much---truly authentic Chinese food at a super cheap price is good i our book any day!

8 comments:

Myers Family said...

Hey guys

I am so glad you have entered the blogging world! It is such a fun way to keep up with everybody! I think we have a picture of Rob, Morgan and I at the same phase you guys were at the Ricks Gardens. I will have to find it and send it along to you! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. When are you guys coming down to southern Utah? We would love to see you and your new sweet baby.

Talk to you soon
Karen

VoNique said...

Yes, welcome! And cute pictures!

RonElaine said...

Your family pics are darling! And you'd never know that Nate was ornery - he looks like so much fun. You look fabulous, you'd never know you had a baby 3 months ago!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great! You did it!! I'm so proud of you guys! Your pictures are adorable. Nate is smiling so much...I tell you what, there's not much in the world that can make a person feel so good as a little guy's beautiful smile. Your family is great...wish we could see more of you, but we know how busy you are.

Lindsay said...

Yeah, we're always excited to have new blogging buddies! Your little guy is sooo cute, is he really 3 months already!

Jen said...

I love your blog. Such cute pictures!

Melissa and Allen said...

Cute Blog! I'm glad Lia Sophia is working out for you!!! Check out our blog!

Melissa & Allen

Mary Kendall said...

Hi there!! Your little guy is so adorable. Ho are you? Its been a long time!!!1 Miss you guys a ton.