Friday, August 1, 2008

Jamie's Birthday!



So, the last day of the semester also happened to be my birthday,
(July 18th)... I am now officially 23 years old! Aaron was so sweet. He surprised
me by having my dance friends meet me at the Hard Hat. We
got in the car and he handed me a pink tie. "What's this for?" "Put it on, please. We're
going for a drive," he said. So once I was blind-folded, he proceeded to drive around
in confusing circles until we reached our dinner spot. It was such a great surprise. I
cautiously took each step, knowing that we were now in some kind of restaurant, then
I uncovered my eyes to see several of my friends smiling at three different tables!
It was fun, then the waitress brought me a bouquet of daisies (that Aaron had bought earlier),
and everyone sang "Happy Birthday!" It was great fun. To end the night we went to Indiana
Jones with Andy and Kela. Good times!

No comments: