Sunday, July 12, 2009

SuSHi NiGht! (And other dinners w/ friends)


Ok, so this isn't OUR sushi that we made, but it looked alot LIKE this...I just forgot to take pictures. Dee Dee, Tad, Sierra, Andrew and We made delicious sushi and brownies a few weeks ago. It was FAB-U-LOUS!


Sierra, Andrew, Me, Aaron, Tad and Dee Dee (they're getting married on the 1st of August! yay!)

We're hot carnies, huh?


So, we randomly ran into Eric and Leanna Kotter (my cousins) one night at Arctic Circle and decided to have them over for dinner one Sunday. It was lots of fun to catch up with them. Leanna is graduating this semester and just had her photography showcase at the Spori Art Gallery on campus. She's a very talented young woman. Eric has some time left like us. I believe he's studying Communications...sorry if I'm wrong, Eric! Whatever he's studying he seems to like it!

Our friends Jared and Marcie came in to town from Arizona at the end of June and it was so great to see them as well! I think it had been two years since we last hung out. So we had the breakfast buffet at JB's (the only breakfast joint in town- owerll) Jared is an art teacher in Phoenix and Marcie is a graphic designer...so they're both artsie fartsy like me! They really love it out in Phoenix. I'm so happy for them. They talked it up so much that I almost wanted to move out there...then I remembered that it's hotter than Hades!!! So probably not. I'm kind of sensitive with extreme weather. Or in other words, a wimp.

No comments: