Sunday, June 22, 2008

4 Month Shots


Well, Nate had to go in for his second set of vaccination shots last Tuesday.  Like last time, he did pretty good.  He only screamed at the initial jabs and then I saved him and he was just fine.  He did have a bit of a temperature until Wednesday, but by Thursday he had all his strength back.  

4 comments:

Mikidees said...

HEY! I'm so glad I found you NEW blog address. I kept being upset at you for not updateing. And all along it was my silly fault! Nathan is SO cute:)

Marcie said...

Nathan is so cute!!!! We sure miss you guys and wish we could see him in person!

Camille said...

Jamie! I just came across your blog! Love your family slideshow! Doesn't having a baby just make you feel complete! Keep in touch girl.

McKay and Jessica said...

hey its jessica willey! aren't you glad American West is done! WHoo hoo! I am. I found your blog though other people's. Your son makes the funniest faces. He is so cute! mine is silly-willeys.blogspot.com