Family Established December 29, 2004
Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Whitney Kennedy! I love seeing pictures of your family! Nathan is so cute! Whitney
我是钱超! Aaron, Jamie ! You have a so happy family!Aaron,We have the same age!Now you become a good dad! I'm still alone!I'll learn from you!haha
Holy cow!!! He is so big and has the cutest smile in the world!! Good Grief he is adorable! I miss you guys!
What a face!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Whitney Kennedy! I love seeing pictures of your family! Nathan is so cute! Whitney
我是钱超! Aaron, Jamie ! You have a so happy family!Aaron,We have the same age!Now you become a good dad! I'm still alone!I'll learn from you!haha
Holy cow!!! He is so big and has the cutest smile in the world!! Good Grief he is adorable! I miss you guys!
What a face!
Post a Comment