Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Folk Dance Festival Street Parade!






Yesterday was the free street parade for the annual International Folk Dance Festival in Rexburg---participants from several countries came to perform and will be doing a ticketed event this weekend on Friday and Saturday at the university (BYUI). Aspire Dance Theater will also be performing as the pre-show (I'm in that company and kind of nervous! Wish us luck!)




I believe this is Russia

The sky looked really cool...and then it hailed when China was up to perform! Bummer....but at least we got to chat with them inside a nearby theater! That was fun! :)


4 comments:

VoNique said...

LOVE the pictures! You're amazing!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

How fun to see the parade (but sad about the hail during China). I LOVE when you put up pictures from Aspire--SO beautiful!! !! ! I wish I could come see you. I miss you!!

vandi said...

I love those pictures of you dancing. You really are so awesome. I haven't checked in with you guys in forever! Hope you had an awesome summer: )

Taylor and Valerie said...

I really miss you guys!! I would have loved to go to these dance things with you, and i am DYING to see you peform Jamie!