After the Chapman family reunion, some of us stuck around for a week long trip to the cabin in Island Park. It was great fun! We water-skiied, ATE, played games, and went horse-back riding (thanks to Karan, of course---she's very good at spoiling us nieces and nephews).
Here's Alex riding Blue Duck, at the Diamond P Ranch in Montana.
I think there were 11 of us that went in total. We got some beautiful views of the Herriman State Park, I believe---feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It was a perfect 3 hour ride with lots of pretty mountain views---only problem was I had to do a dance performance in Rexburg that evening, so I was a little sore! oops
We all loved this car and just had to get some pictures with it.
Brittany, me, and Aunt Karan.
Anna makes the cutest cowgirl ever!
saying "goodbye" to Lindsay! boo hoo- she had to leave a little early for work
Grandma Chapman, me and Karan--look Grandma's glowing!
Here's a small shot of the cabin inside and out
Nate and Anna looking super adorable in their 'jammies. We kind of started a tradition during Christmas time where we take pictures of them together in their pajamas.
Well, howdy!
Our lovely 'Hillbilly' family picture....thank goodness those aren't our real teeth!
Y'all come back, now, ya hear!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment