We went trick-or-treating in a small townhouse neighborhood and it was perfect for the toddlers. Andy, Kela and Aislyn Smith came with us and then we all went out to New Fong's for some Chinese afterwards.
These last two pictures were taken a couple days before Halloween. Nate HATED his costume at first, but Uncle Andy was able to coax him into wearing it for trick-or-treating thankfully! I thought it was so cute, he just HAD to wear it, right girls? Women understand this.
O my gosh! i had no idea you guys took a trip to Italy!!!! Was it just you two??? When was this?? I'm so jealous! I LOVED Italy! I want to see more of your pictures! If you have them on a CD, you should bring them down for Thanksgiving so I can see them! Love you!
4 comments:
What a cute little pumpkin!
so cute! Looks like ya'll had fun!
O my gosh! i had no idea you guys took a trip to Italy!!!! Was it just you two??? When was this?? I'm so jealous! I LOVED Italy! I want to see more of your pictures! If you have them on a CD, you should bring them down for Thanksgiving so I can see them! Love you!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment