Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We're SOOO Behind in Blogging

Well, as most of you know, our last blog entry was back in Halloween of last year! HA! So...I will try to outline some key events in each month after that until now (July 2010).

November 2009-
Besides going to school full time, we headed out to Utah for a Myers Family Thanksgiving! It was fun, we ate and ate and then played basketbal
l afterwards in a nearby meetinghouse.
December 2009-
Went to Washington to celebrate Christmas with the Tews! We relaxed a lot, ate a lot, and did a whole lot of nothing- in a good way.


January 2010-
Started up school again. I auditioned for our university's touring dance company Dance Alliance. Auditions are always nerve-wracking and it didn't help that I was up all the night before with the flu....but somehow I got through it and made the company!

February 2010-
Celebrated the Nate-ster's 2nd birthday at Grandma Chapman's with Blaine's family....it was so much fun (as is always the case when you hang out with family)! Nate had a fruit pizza for a cake and he loved it.




March 2010-
Celebrated Aaron's 28th birthday at the Rex bowling center and I SURPRISED HIM! Which is virtually impossible if you know Aaron, but miraculously I was able to do it! I think because I planned the party a week before his actual birthday. We ate tons of great food with several of our good friends...good times!




April 2010-
Not much happened this month, but I did audition for grad school on the 9th. I was so sure they wouldn't let me in (my interview felt awful and they only take 8 people- out of about 50 or so that apply), but luckily three weeks later I got my acceptance letter! So, I will be getting an MFA in Modern Dance from the University of Utah!

album.php.jpg



May 2010-
May I'm drawing a blank....nothing important to talk about I guess!

June 2010-
We got to spend a couple of weekends with Jared and VoNique in Utah while we were looking for housing near Salt Lake. Nate went mini golfing for the first time and that was and up and down day. One minute he was happy and smiling, the next screaming because we wouldn't let him go into the pond and fountains. Being a kid is hard.




July 2010-
There will be lots of fun updates to come for this month. It will be monumental. We have my birthday on the 18th, the Chapman reunion that same weekend, BYU-I graduation on the 23rd, and Dance Alliance tour to Oregon and California July 26th-August 8th. Lots of fun stuff to post pictures about soon!

4 comments:

Doranda said...

It has been a while since you posted. Congrats on Dance Alliance! I'm jealous.

VoNique said...

It's been even longer since I've posted! I keep telling myself I'm going to get caught up. I'm definitely inspired!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

It is about time! So sad y'all are moving to utah and we are moving away! Glad that y'all are doing well!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Haha sooo glad you put up pictures etc, we miss you guys! I'm excited you're moving to SLC, we're thinking we'll be there in about a year! Nate's so big and so darling!