Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend!!!!

We had a blast up at the cabin in Island Park with Grandma and Grandpa Chapman and all of Blaine's family! On Saturday we watched the fireworks show above the lake. Then on Sunday we went up to Big Springs to see all the trout.....usually it's teaming with several hundred rainbows, but that day we only saw ONE! haha....what we did see was a whole bunch of seagulls, a muscrat, and some baby ducklings with their mama. Afterwards everyone else went to Mesa Falls....but Nate had had it by then, so we went back to the cabin for naps. On Monday we went tubing behind the boat and then packed up to leave. I think my favorite part of the trip was playing Fruit Basket Upset and the Werewolf Game.

2 comments:

Aaron and Steph said...

I'm so glad you've been updating your blog! I like to see what you're up to. You in Utah yet??

Anonymous said...

looks like some amazing adventures. My blog is cool too! www.james15ad.blogspot.com