Last night our ward had their annual Halloween Party. It was pretty fun. We really enjoyed dressing up. Most people thought Nate was Robin Hood when in fact he's Peter Pan...but we let it slide.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr Matey!
Nate loves his daddy!
This was the booth Aaron was in charge of ...the "donut on a string" deal. It was hilarious to watch. I was pretty bored at my booth, (bobbing for apples), because no one even did it! I guess I shouldn't say "no one", there WERE two cute, brave kids that ventured to bob, but no adults. Owell! I was entertained by these guys.
This is Nate at Andy and Kela's house. He knows what the good stuff is!
3 comments:
Oh what a cute little Peter Pan!! Isn't parenthood just the BEST!!
He's so darling and your pirate costumes were excellent! Sounds like the party was fun :) We miss you guys!!
ps
Congrats on the dance team! Are you excited for your upcoming performance? I wish I could see it!!!
Post a Comment