Sunday, October 12, 2008

An Update, Whaddaya Know!



Well, lots of friends and family were commenting on how they hadn't seen anything new on our blog in a while, and they're absolutely right! I haven't posted anything since August. We're doing really well. Just going to school and taking care of baby! I don't think I mentioned that I auditioned for BYU I's Contemporary Dance Team, but I did back in September and made it!




I've been enjoying it immensely. The girls are just awesome and we're learning several different and interesting pieces for our performance in Extravadance! at the end of November. Extravadance! is basically the school's only dance concert of the semester and combines all styles of dance (contemporary, folk, clog, tap, hip hop, world and ballroom) in a three hour show. I am sooo excited! It's just a blast.







Well, that's about all that's new. Not much else. Just getting ready for Halloween in a couple weeks. Yesterday we went to D.I. (like a Goodwill) and bought some pirate garb for the murder mystery dinner that we were invited to. It's called "Dead Men Do Tell Tales" and I'm playing the part of Alodda Goods---she's a sea wench/ town trader/merchant and Aaron is Diego Doubloon--a rich Spaniard who makes his fortune in dealings with pirates.


We're excited to see how it all plays out. We're a part of the storyline but we don't know who the killer is or any of the events leading up to the murder. All we know is our names, costumes and a few small facts about our characters. Ooooo! We'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

RonElaine said...

So happy to hear what's been going on! Jamie, you look so fabulous! What a skinny bum you are. Who is your instructer? Ron's uncle Gary teaches dance at BYU-I, and I thought he was doing team, but can't remember. Small world, I bet you know him!

B-Daddy said...

Great pictures. It's so fun to see what you have been up to for last little bit. Nate sure is a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. Love you guys and look forward to seeing you this December.

P.S. Good luck with mid-terms, and papers, and all that jazz.

Love,

Bradlito Tew