This August we made a trip to Utah for Val's wedding and then flew over to see my family in Washington. (We had some free airline vouchers for giving up our seats and taking the red eye once on Frontier.) So we just chilled at my parents' and really didn't do much. When you're in good company, though, you don't have to do much to have fun. We did leave the house (and stopped watching TLC) a few times however to go bowling, roller skating, and water skiing.
This game I actually broke 100...for those of you who know how terrible I am...so I was excited! (Just for the record, the last time I bowled before this my score was 12...yes 12.)
Mom, Dad and our nephew Cody (Derek's son)
Derek and Cody
Mary and James (Derek and Christine's chillins)...this was at Erin Fair's Wedding----Erin is Christine's sister and an old family friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment