Aaron and I decided we wanted to escape to a Mt. Kilimanjaro Paradise, so we did! Our friends took Nate for an evening this week and we got a chance to relax.
We also went out to dinner at the best Mexican Restaurant in town, Puerto Vallarta. It's really authentic and kind of hidden, so not many people go there, or even know about it...In teeny ol' REXBURG! I'm actually kind of surprised they're still in business because every time we go there, we're the only customers there! But somehow they make it, and I'm glad they do! The Carne Azada is to die for!
1 comment:
Hey you guys! This is Jared - Marcie and I were looking at your blog, and saw that you stayed in a themed room that I helped to make! I carved the tree, and I painted the bamboo in and around the bathroom! Looks like you had a fun getaway...
Post a Comment