Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nate's Walking!

This week, on Thursday, Nate took his first steps!!! He can do about 7 sturdy ones while walking between me and Aaron. He even stands up and starts walking on his own sometimes for a short bit. I caught it on film, but I'm not sure of the best way to upload a movie file. It's 20.7 MB and takes forever to upload, and once it's finished it says "ERROR". So if anyone has any good ideas....that'd be great and then I can show you how he's walking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come over tomorrow...I'll show you how to do it!

Doranda said...

Yay!! it is so fun when they start walking. I love the pictures. Your hair looks good, when did you cut it? Also when we uploaded a video we got the same error message a couple times but we just kept trying and one time it worked.

Anonymous said...

Jamie - import the file into iMovie and then:
1. Click on "Share"
2. Click on "Export Movie"
3. Choose "Medium" for YouTube or iPod - these should give your pretty good resolution.