Ok, so I'm sure a bunch of you were wondering if we fell off the face of the earth, but NO...we ARE alive! The story is that I dropped my camera on Halloween and haven't had anything to take pictures with for the past couple months. But Santa was very kind this year and brought me a new one...so here are some new shots for ya!
These pictures will all be out of order, but owell...During the break, we visited my parents in Washington and then from after Christmas until New Year's we went on a ski trip to Bend, Oregon (my parents have a time share there).
This is Nate chewing on Grandpa's snowmobiling boot laces at the condo in Oregon.
Here's Grandpa and baby Anna (Brad and Brittany's little girl) looking FABULOUS!
Nate had a lot of fun opening presents with Grandma!
He got a lot of toys this Christmas... thanks to BOTH Grandmas...
a new camera!!! Hooray. And a shaver for Aaron...he needed it! My little brother Ryan, just a few days earlier had casually and very seriously asked him at the dinner table, "So, Aaron, have you ever thought of shaving?"
On Christmas Eve we acted out the Nativity. Don't you love Aaron as a "wise man"?
Brittany made an awesome angel I thought, it's amazing what that girl can do with a mattress cover.
Santa!!!
Awww!
Nate looked super cute in this old santa hat
Happy New Year!!!
In Bend, we bought Nate and Anna matching PJ's from the Children's Place! We decided Anna looked like a little Piglet!
This is our New Year's snack feast! Compliments of chefs Brad and Brittany
Alex and Ryan got flannel PJ's from Aunt Karan and they LOVED those things! They didn't want to take them off whenever we went out to shop or eat dinner, but mom made them change...they were so cute!
Here we are on the ski hill, Mt. Batchelor
Unfortunately, this was the one and ONLY day we were on the mountain, the weather was so horrible (stormy/blizzardy) that they had to close all the lifts for most of the week.
We still had a lot of fun though
That's me!
For our four year anniversary, Aaron and I went out to a Tepanyaki dinner at a Japanese place called Shoji's. It was a lot of fun! and SOOO delicious!
Mmm sushi!
Here's our chef, lighting the onion volcano on fire! Man that guy could chop stuff up fast!
Four years!
I'm trying to lift Aaron but it's not working!
The day after Christmas we got to hang out with our good friends at Val's parents' house. We hadn't seen Val and her husband Taylor since their wedding in August, so it was really nice to spend some time with them.
Nate's favorite toy at Grandma's house!
My old neighbor friend from growing up stopped by the house after Christmas for a short visit too! So it was great to see her! She's like my mom's second daughter.
On Christmas day we all made gingerbread houses...pretty tough to beat Brad and Brittany's!
Ryan and my dad made this temple...I'm not sure which one it is...but it has an angel Moroni
Here's cute little Mary! (Derek and Christine's)
After we made houses, Derek and Christine's family opened their presents from Grandma & Grandpa Tew...it was so nice to have everyone home. The only person missing was Dustin, because he's in Guam on his mission...but if he has to be missing, that's a good place to be missing.
6 comments:
Oooh! Your hair's so cute!
Jamie,
How fun to be home! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I bet it was hard to leave again. I'm sure your parents loved being around Nathan and he probably loved seeing his cousins. We're planning a trip down to Rexburg soon to see Rachel and Rob since we didn't make the wedding. We'll have to get together and let our boys play!
Fun pictures. I just wanted to let you know that our blog got deleted and I had to change the title. You'll have to change your link if you want it to go to the new one.
I'm glad you got a new camera so you can update your blog now! Looks like you had a fun vacation. I wish we could have been in Yakima to see you guys. Nate is so cute!
Jamie!! I've been waiting for a post! I miss you like crazy...it's beautiful you guys have been married four years! I also love your hair :) Merry belated Christmas, looks like it was wonderful!
Jamie, I want to see you, we should get together soon. Give me a call... Lisa Banks
Post a Comment