Saturday, January 31, 2009

Out and About




A few weeks ago we went out to $3 Thursday at The Rex (it's a family fun center and movie theater) with our good friends Jared and Charlotte Nelson and Andy Smith. Kela, his wife, was out of town, so we had to keep him from getting bored.

We got unlimited bowling, arcade games, a free movie (that we didn't go to because it ended a little too late) and unlimited billiards. It's a pretty good deal for just $3 a person! We're going to do it once a month I think....if nothing else, the bowling is sooo worth it!








Aaron and I also went to a really fun Celtic concert later that week called Barrage. They were fiddler/dancers/singers who tour all over the world. It was good entertainment. I don't know how they don't keel over from exhaustion though! They're playing their violins and kicking up super high in the air and running around the stage...it pretty amazing.

This is just a really cute picture of Nate that I though I'd include!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DId you cut your hair?? It looks SO CUTE!